• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I love Engrish

boots

Inactive
Reaction score
Marie (my roommate) and I decided to try one new item from the ethnic foods section every time we went to the grocery store. When we saw this one, we just had to get it. I'll just let the picture speak for itself. :D

Try this one....

4770698_35c12fe916_t.jpg

Collon Cream      ;D

Regards

Let's not forget this is a public site. Visited by many professional people, as well as young kids and their parents.

Once I was in Safeway in Osborne Village in Winnipeg - I think, I just know it was a Safeway in Winnipeg.

And covered in dust on the bottom shelf in the canned meat section, were these really big cans - original clamato size - with a picture of a roast chicken on it.

The label stated that the can contained a whole roast chicken, packed in its own juices.  It cost about 10 bucks, but I was a starving Cl A bum, and couldn't afford a 10 dollar experiment.

Thing is - I've never seen one since, and can't find them in the stores in Saskatoon.  People here don't even believe that they exist.  Anyone ever try one?  Or see it?

tlm.

Back