Hey everyone,
I'm Vince, and I built an app called MGRS Cardinal.
It's in Google Play's testing phase right now, and Google won't let me publish until I get at least couple people to test it for 14 days. Anyone who helps gets the paid version (Premium) free.
Never tested an app before? It's easy, here's the whole thing:
1. Send me a message, with your Gmail address. It has to be the Gmail your phone uses.
2. I'll add you to the tester list and message you back. Usually within a few hours.
3. On your phone, open this link: Sign in - Google Accounts
4. Tap "Become a tester".
5. On the same page, tap "Download it on Google Play" and install it like any normal app. (If it says "item not found", wait 5 minutes and try again. Google is slow sometimes.)
6. Open the app, sign-in with your google account, and press upgrade for premium and it wont charge anything (its a tester credit card)
That's it. The only thing I ask: keep it installed for the 14 days, and open it every few days to mess around with it. Try it at your next game if you can.
If something breaks or doesn't make sense, tap the ⓘ button in the app, then "Send feedback". It comes straight to me. Honest feedback is the whole point, so don't be nice about it.
iPhone players can still use it in the browser at MGRS Cardinal: MGRS grid map and bearing tool, it's the same app.
Thanks guys. Hope to see some of you on the field.

I'm Vince, and I built an app called MGRS Cardinal.
It's in Google Play's testing phase right now, and Google won't let me publish until I get at least couple people to test it for 14 days. Anyone who helps gets the paid version (Premium) free.
Never tested an app before? It's easy, here's the whole thing:
1. Send me a message, with your Gmail address. It has to be the Gmail your phone uses.
2. I'll add you to the tester list and message you back. Usually within a few hours.
3. On your phone, open this link: Sign in - Google Accounts
4. Tap "Become a tester".
5. On the same page, tap "Download it on Google Play" and install it like any normal app. (If it says "item not found", wait 5 minutes and try again. Google is slow sometimes.)
6. Open the app, sign-in with your google account, and press upgrade for premium and it wont charge anything (its a tester credit card)
That's it. The only thing I ask: keep it installed for the 14 days, and open it every few days to mess around with it. Try it at your next game if you can.
If something breaks or doesn't make sense, tap the ⓘ button in the app, then "Send feedback". It comes straight to me. Honest feedback is the whole point, so don't be nice about it.
iPhone players can still use it in the browser at MGRS Cardinal: MGRS grid map and bearing tool, it's the same app.
Thanks guys. Hope to see some of you on the field.




