• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I passed!

I'm applying as an LCIS tech, at the barrington recruiting center in Halifax

Hey everyone- I 'm just going to add my 2 cents to the coin purse here, and ask a few quickies. I just re-applied as a armour DEO- medical, interview and CFAT are all done and fine (passed it the first time, but I re-wrote the CFAT again to see if I could do better, first applied & was accepted as a med tech)- I;m merit listed now, but does anyone have a guestimate as to how long I'll be waiting for BOTP? or when the next few course dates are? thanks so much for any input- Goose

From what I can tell, between 3 of my local buddies here in Halifax... takes about 90 days to go from Interview to BMQ.

I leave around September or so, but havent even been merit listed yet. Its just what my RO told me to expect.

Goose said:
Hey everyone- I 'm just going to add my 2 cents to the coin purse here, and ask a few quickies. I just re-applied as a armour DEO- medical, interview and CFAT are all done and fine (passed it the first time, but I re-wrote the CFAT again to see if I could do better, first applied & was accepted as a med tech)- I;m merit listed now, but does anyone have a guestimate as to how long I'll be waiting for BOTP? or when the next few course dates are? thanks so much for any input- Goose

Next BMOQ is in August. I'm not sure what date exactly, or if there are still open spots on it right now.

Congrats Shoto,

In about a week I will be applying for LCIS Tech, hopefully it goes smoothly and quickly. I just need to gather up some paper work (Transcripts, Diploma's and such) and talk to my references.

Although I still haven't decided whether or not I will go through with it if I have to take POET, since I already have a 3yr diploma from college in Electronics Engineering Technology, I was told I would be able to skip POET by a recruiter, but who knows what will happen. But it could be a nice refresher. I dunno, I will have to think about it some more.

Back