• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I was a Ranger Instructor. Ask Me Anything

Ex Ranger Instructor

Reaction score
I've been a long time member of this site, and have remained a regular reader, but I think it's been years since I actively posted. Yes, I changed my username because I'd prefer to maintain a modicum of anonymity if possible.

Anyway, I recently posted several comments pertaining to my experience as a Ranger Instructor, and I was surprised by the level of interest those seemed to generate.

Anyway: it seems there are questions and interest in the Canadian Rangers. I was an RI. Ask me anything.

What is your favourite comedy show? You said ask you anything

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

I've been a long time member of this site, and have remained a regular reader, but I think it's been years since I actively posted. Yes, I changed my username because I'd prefer to maintain a modicum of anonymity if possible.

Anyway, I recently posted several comments pertaining to my experience as a Ranger Instructor, and I was surprised by the level of interest those seemed to generate.

Anyway: it seems there are questions and interest in the Canadian Rangers. I was an RI. Ask me anything.
What is your favourite comedy show? You said ask you anything
Hahaha I walked into that one.

Currently: Patriot. Just started it, and it is NOT what I was expecting.

Back