• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

If God wanted me to join the army....

Well - getting into the PRes was a nightmare - my application to the RegF has been fairly smooth sailing - and I would like to thank Capt. Thomas and Cpl. Salis at CFRC Hamilton for that.

Today at 930am I was given my offer of employment - I'll be swearing into the CF on the 30th of January for AVS Tech.
Suddenly 5 years seems like forever - but I'm excited 04 FEB 08 BMQ - Here I come!!!

Cat said:
Well - getting into the PRes was a nightmare - my application to the RegF has been fairly smooth sailing - and I would like to thank Capt. Thomas and Cpl. Salis at CFRC Hamilton for that.

Today at 930am I was given my offer of employment - I'll be swearing into the CF on the 30th of January for AVS Tech.
Suddenly 5 years seems like forever - but I'm excited 04 FEB 08 BMQ - Here I come!!!

Congrats Cat.....that Capt Thomas...what a guy!!  ;D

Cat said:

Cpl Salas is from my Home Unit. Shes good stuff.

Hi CAT, I know this is an old thread but it’s worth a try. Just a question about your kidney infection. I noticed that you successfully got in even with your kidney infection. I had a kidney infection in 2018, it was a freak thing that never happened to me and never reoccurred since. My doctor called it acute kidney injury secondary to viral infection. I never needed antibiotics, I was in the hospital hooked up to saline drip for 3 days and it resolved itself on its own. I had to follow up with a nephrologist and everything was 100% ok. Did they need additional medical info from you regarding the prognosis of your infection? I just sent in my final medical info to the RC in Ottawa which included an ecg and blood test since I’m 46 and wondering if this would disqualify me from entering. Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.

Back