• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Iltis Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delban

I am currently looking to buy an Iltis. If anyone has one they would like to sell, or knows of any such sales, please e-mail me at randy.olive@sympatico.ca.

Thank you.

Did you try ebay motors I have seen them there from time to time

good luck  :cdn:

One question-Why?!!
If you feel the need, buy a jetta and a sledge hammer.take said hammer and hit said jetta many times taking care not to miss the engine.rip the seats,rip out all accesories,and finally,using a paint brush paint OD taking care not to paint over the rust and VOILA!

The iltis was a good veh in the late 70's early 80's.Its outlived its pourpose even as civilian mud buggy.

http://www.iltis.ca/

Here you go bro...but they are pretty pricey.

Pricey??!!!

$9,500 - $15,000 CAD plus tax. I don't care if he's driving it form Germany himself, and has zero mileage on it when it gets here, that's ridiculous. If I wasn't in the military, I'd definitely want whatever he's smoking. Although there is collectors out there that don't look at the price when it comes to their collection. I certainly wouldn't pay that to drive it around town for a hoot!

If you have any friends in Pet, ask them.  Last I heard, the rest of the iltis fleet were being sold for 2 for 1000$ CDN (one working and one for spare parts)

Lost_Warrior said:
If you have any friends in Pet, ask them.   Last I heard, the rest of the iltis fleet were being sold for 2 for 1000$ CDN (one working and one for spare parts)

I heard that same rumor floating around meaford this past summer.

I checked with the transport guys in Meaford, it's only a rumor.  The fleet IS being sold off, but they're not doing sales to individuals.

Aaron White said:
http://www.iltis.ca/

Here you go bro...but they are pretty pricey.

Its right there.....ot are you asking something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back