• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

im getting released...

C&P is the last administrative attempt at salvaging a member's career. It is normaly preceeded by verbal and recorded warnings but it does not have to be.  If you are on C&P and do the sae thing again, the CF has every right to relese you.  that is the established policy.  As a supervisor i have dealt with these types of cases a few times.

My guess is that there is more to your story than you are admiting, and i base that on experience, i case you are wondering.

You have options, talk to your CoC......

I had a section member who was constantly late for work a few years back...i hear he works at wal-mart now....always late !!

Good luck

i dont want to get out of the army, granted im not the fastest, keenest, or strongest soldier in the cf, i still try

someguyincanada said:
i dont want to get out of the army, granted im not the fastest, keenest, or strongest soldier in the cf, i still try

I never said you should be out of the CF........if you survive this...you need to make some changes.  The easy part of being in the military is showing up on time !

someguyincanada said:
today was my only charge of awol, never been charged with being late
Im sorry but, this doesnt make sense to this 03dumb, you have never been charged before today, yet they put you on verbal, recoded, and C&P prior to this charge?. Im not a AJAG, maybe you should contact them instead of an internet forum?, Just my humble opinion.

Blakey said:
Im sorry but, this doesnt make sense to this 03dumb, you have never been charged before today, yet they put you on verbal, recoded, and C&P prior to this charge?. Im not a AJAG, maybe you should contact them instead of an internet forum?, Just my humble opinion.

dmcarm put me on C&P, cause i appealed my release last year

For the padre can he do anything?

how about pray for you?

Seems to me you need more than the great architect of the universe to sort out your tardy aise....

gotta be more to it than being late for an ex...

dileas

tess

AJAG shouldnt deal with C&P as it it Non-judicial, administrative punishement at the unit level...with DMCARM involvment in some cases.  You do not have to have been charged in order to end up on C&P

someguyincanada said:
dmcarm put me on C&P, cause i appealed my release last year
What was that release for?, so they have tried to release you twice now?, Im confused.

the 48th regulator said:
gotta be more to it than being late for an ex...

Exactly what i said a few posts ago...we are only getting the "victim's" side of the story here  ::) so i am a little suspicious......again cause by lots of experience with young privates who got themselves in shit

Can i say shit without getting an army.ca verbal BTW ?

Blakey said:
What was that release for?, so they have tried to release you twice now?, Im confused.

See what i mean ?  the plot thickens already !!  ::)

They tried to release me last year with a 3f i think, it was cannot adapt to miltary life, I argued the fact and dmcarm sent me on c&p

someguyincanada said:
They tried to release me last year with a 3f i think, it was cannot adapt to miltary life, I argued the fact and dmcarm sent me on c&p

So let me get this straight:

They try to release you for failiure to adapt, put you on C&P, you show up late for work ( which is failiure to adapt), get charged for AWOL.....and now you are wondering why they are giving you the boot ?

Have fun at wal-mart !

my car was in the shop,
friends car broke down coming to pick me up
i phoned the entire fanout list up to the OC NO ONE ANSWERED THIER PHONE
I did get a hold of a civie at work and he didnt pass the message up the chain as there was noone at the company. I did get in after a hour and half

someguyincanada said:
my car was in the shop,
I did get a hold of a civie at work and he didnt pass the message up the chain as there was noone at the company. I did get in after a hour and half

You are 1 GS BN right......ever heard of a Duty NCO or maybe the duty officer...i know you have one  ::)

someguyincanada said:
my car was in the shop,
See, this is where it gets difficult, for me that is. You knew that your unit was deploying to the field, but your buddies car broke down and you tried to call your CofC on the fan out list at home, why would you do that? if it was me i would have thought, hmmm everyone else is probably on route to work as well, i better call the duty center or my bosses work locale.

Back