• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Image Makeover for member 'Trinity'

Father Mulcahy is nice and funny, but is that the right image for Trinity? Who would you recommend t

• Preacher (Robert Mitchum) from Night of the Hunter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brazil_66 said:
t-Jesus-do.jpg

WTH??

Trinity helped me get a self-imposed ban to help kick my army.ca addiction and get me back on track in school for the last few weeks of school.  i've never met him either but he seems like the type of preacher who would be willing to do vigilantee justice for my own good and the good of everyone else, so I'm thinking of an image from Boondock Saints. Someone else can hopefully post one of the old guy (the father) I am about to go on shift. cheers

P.S. George Carling is a good idea too.

After only about four hours of voting, the site has been seen 227 times, with 37 votes counted (I presume many are like myself and keep coming back for a look).

At this time it is a tie between the Pale Rider and the Head Inquisitor - 10 each!

Just a Sig Op said:
In keeping with the mony python theme, perhaps the monks from the holy grail?
http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/grail/large/HolyGrail022.jpg

Yeah...my wife wonders what I'm doing when I chant the "domus requiem" bit and smack large flat objects against my head...

Given that Brother Maynard had the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch and coulde recite the Book of Armaments, we could try that for three days, not two days, nor four days, but just three days...that being the number of days we should try that name.....five days is right out!  ;D

Cheers,
Duey

No one expects  the Spanish Inqusition!!!!!!!!!!!  :dontpanic:

and the Spanish Inquisition has three secret weapons: Stealth, Surprise......FOUR! Four secret weapons!

Python all the way!  :D

someone was asking about the boondock saints???

ILDuce2.jpe

I like it... i think its a good fit...

order4.jpg

I think the girlies will agree this is a pic of one of the hottest bad boy priests in show-biz :)

b7f8re2.jpg

and the Spanish Inquisition has three secret weapons: Stealth, Surprise......FOUR! Four secret weapons

"Alright I'd like to try this again if I could."

*goes outside*

"Well I didn't expect the spanish inquisition"

*the spanish burst in*

"NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION"

Alright I'll stop or I'll type the whole thing out.

PYTHON FOR PADRE!

Cpl Thomson; although Il Duce (played by Billy Connelly) is an admirable quoter of the good book in that film (one of my favorite films by the way), he doesnt qualify as a father/priest/padre/inquisitor/baby-eater/etc.

Muffin: I can add the toy-boy to the list of 'honours' but I have no idea who that is or what movie/series it is from.  Sorry, but clerical eye-candy is not my strong suit.

Rule for all: I am the first in line for advocating the quoting of Monty Python, but never badly! If you're going to quote MP, quote it properly, or at least say you are deliberately misquoting! Those who have offended, go to the back of the line and try again!

I say The Rev. Jesse Custer

or the Rev. Jesse James (He became an ordain minister over the internet, so he could legal marry a couple[gotta love Vegas] on Monster Garage)

Oh, Jesse Custer definitely!!  If anyone who has any interest in comics and hasn't read "Preacher" you have missed the boat huge.  Trinity, you should check them out too, the persona is terribly cool.  Comic is only for adults, BTW.

Centurian1985 said:
Muffin: I can add the toy-boy to the list of 'honours' but I have no idea who that is or what movie/series it is from.  Sorry, but clerical eye-candy is not my strong suit.

It is Heath Ledger from the movie "The Order"

:)

Back