• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

IMP - Wanker(s)

Kirkhill

Fair Scunnert WASP.
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
An aircraft log controller with 18 years of service, represented by Unifor, was terminated for cause after he was repeatedly heard by other employees masturbating in a bathroom stall. The employee, identified only as AB in a decision written by arbitrator Gus Richardson, had worked for aerospace company IMP Group International Ltd., out of Halifax International Airport

IMP first became aware of AB’s activities in January 2016, after receiving multiple reports of someone “breathing heavily, making erratic movements and moaning” while in a bathroom stall.

:whistle: ;D ;D

https://nationalpost.com/legal-post/employee-fired-for-workplace-masturbation-shows-that-accommodation-has-its-limits/wcm/42f5d81b-1bc3-423a-af7e-f7f50ec77dfb?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2ObskfJAxfylq-ZMG51SGPV-Wh_1agO3fIiBLZGd9FAsy_EgZaHkDJjIw#Echobox=1565720593

Aw...here I thought this was going to be a thread about a new IMP menu item. Disappointed and relieved all at the same time.

I thought it was something about the people who make IMPs...

"it mortified co-workers"

Union or no union, that's enough to get fired if they are warned, and do not change their ways.

Good for the employer and arbitrator. I bet he won't be missed by his co-workers.

As an (asshole lol) employer myself nice to see one go to the employer side once. 

My HR dept. can hardly keep up with the crazy rulings. 

Spencer100 said:
As an (asshole lol) employer myself nice to see one go to the employer side once. 

Nice to see one go for his fellow employees who were reportedly "mortified".

This arbitration will likely serve as a benchmark across Canada if a similar situation occurs.

Remembering that scene in The Right Stuff.  :)

Back