• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"In it with Bush" Ottawa Citizen Article

Interesting read,  ...  tendentious, but interesting. 

I think the mission in Afghanistan is legitimate and proper. I think there was a real threat, and that NATO forces moved in with the authority of the UN. I think that while progress is slower than what people hope for, progress is being made there.

I also think that the war in Iraq is a good contrast in many ways to the war in Afghanistan.

I also think that there are people who want Canada to leave the mission in Afghanistan. I think that a really effective way they can help make that happen is to tie Afghanistan to Iraq.

I also think allot of people will buy that argument, considering I still meet people who think Canada is in Iraq,  or is in Afghanistan for its Oil under the guise of Weapons of mass distruction.... never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

I think that if Clinton gets the Democratic Party's nomination, she will win the presidency easily - and get to sit at the desk Monica sat under.

I think that if Obama gets the Democratic party's nomination, he will have a hell of a struggle to win, but he will have overcome worse odds and tougher challenges than John McCain. Neither candidate will have an insurmountable advantage over the other.

Back