• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry Selection Dates for 2013

Ducimus BTC

Inactive
Reaction score
Thought I would start a topic on any upcoming information about Infantry selection dates for this year, as well as any forecast in respect to the number of available spots. 

I went to my CFRC to modify my application today. My first trade now on my application is DEO Infantry Officer, and my recruiter told me the first selection for 2013 will be on February 27th!

Thanks for the info,
I was looking more for Infantry (NCM) selection but I clearly did not specify. I am assuming the selection dates for officer and NCM are different.

Ducimus BTC said:
Thanks for the info,
I was looking more for Infantry (NCM) selection but I clearly did not specify. I am assuming the selection dates for officer and NCM are different.

You can call or go to your CFRC, recruiters have a list with the next selection dates for each trade. You can also PM DAA who seems to know a bit about recruiting.

Pilot is also having a selection that day - sounds like there are going to be a lot of happy people in early March :p

Back