• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Information on a Reserve unit

Falange

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows the number for recruitment or the orderly room of the Vancouver detachment of the 6th Intelligence company. I have made research on the forums, search engines and even the main website of the company but there are no numbers nor emails to contact them. So if there is anyone with that info I would really appreciate it.

It is a very obscure unit for sure. Some people at my unit have heard of them but no idea where they are. I think they may be located at the Jericho garrison but that is only an unfounded assumption. Hopefully some one from the units there may know if this is true

AFAIK, 6th Int is in fact based out of Edmonton, but has a detachment in Vancouver, indeed located at Jericho.  Don't see a lot of them around, but my SQ had a 6 Int Master Corporal, and just the other night, there were a few guys from 6 Int at the armoury to get some IBTS training with us.

6 INT Coy is located in Edmonton.  They also have Dets in Winnipeg and Vancouver, as well as a few members in Calgary. 

Have you tried the CFRC for a listing of local units, or the phone book?  Both these would have them listed.

http://canadian-forces.blogspot.com/   

Back