• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

INSECURITY AND DISCRIMINATION

Thanks everyone. I find your stories about fellow soldiers how are also ridiculously hairy, rather hilarious. I believe my buddy is going to laugh when he reads some of these posts. Hopfully that will help his insecurity. I hope he still wants to join in light of these new comments. I know I'm absolutely stoked about joining the CF. Can't wait to serve with all of you.

AmmoTech90 said:
The staff had to go into a huddle and the end result was, "just below your adams apple"

HAHA did they really huddle up like in a football game and discuss it?

I really expected my friend to accept his body hair problem and join the CF anyway. Ironically enough, my friend reciently won 2000 dollars on a scratch and win ticket. He then spent that winnings on a permanent laser hair removal treatment. I took him to the appointment, hairy as heck. And when we drove home, he said he was cold from the lack of body hair keeping him warm.
Then as we drove in downtown Winnipeg he says to me, "pull over at the recruiting centre, I want an application."

I found this rather hilarious. No more concirns about being deicriminated. Although its too bad he didn't see the light, and realize, no one cares about your body hair anyway.

Jimmy

HaHa....We should have asked the tech to save the hair for us. I see it now. Walking into the recruiting office, excieted, eager to join, bag of reciently removed body hair in hand. Where do I sign?

Back