• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Intelligence Operator - Next QL5 Course Date

j-rex

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had a clue as to when the next INT OP - QL5 course may be starting?

I checked the "CFSMI" site and located a course schedule on the DIN; says there's a course starting at the beginning of December 2016, although the schedule apparently hasn't been updated since January, so I don't know if that's an accurate or reliable date.

Thank you!

J-Rex said:
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had a clue as to when the next INT OP - QL5 course may be starting?

I checked the "CFSMI" site and located a course schedule on the DIN; says there's a course starting at the beginning of December 2016, although the schedule apparently hasn't been updated since January, so I don't know if that's an accurate or reliable date.

Thank you!

See also,

"I want to be Int" Mega-thread
J-Rex said:
Hi guys,

I checked the "CFSMI" site and located a course schedule on the DIN; says there's a course starting at the beginning of December 2016, although the schedule apparently hasn't been updated since January.

Thank you!

mariomike said:
See also,

"I want to be Int" Mega-thread

Thank you mariomike,

I have already visited that thread and it did not appear to have any active users viewing it. I posted in this "Training" thread as it appeared to be more appropriate.

Back