• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interesting Fortune Cookie..

RossF

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm not totally into the whole fortune cookie thing seriously, just thought this was kind of funny to see.

I've been looking into the military a lot lately. I am for sure going into it. I've been to an open house, going to another next week, and my family knows I'm serious about joining. We ordered Chinese tonight, and obviously at the end of the meal we opened our fortune cookies, and low and behold mine said "You will step on the soil of many countries."

hehe, I just thought it was something to giggle at... :salute:

"We are out of 'you will find happiness with a new love'"
"Better open up 'stick with your wife'" 

Sorry I always think of that when someone mentions fortune cookies.

RossF said:
"You will step on the soil of many countries."

Don't forget to add the two most important words to any fortune cookie... "in bed."

Sounds to me like you're going to have to wash your sheets...

Highland Lad said:
Don't forget to add the two most important words to any fortune cookie... "in bed."

Sounds to me like you're going to have to wash your sheets...

lol come on now...that's just plain gross.

My friend's dad had one once..If I can remember what it said...

"Your emotional nature is very strong and emotional"

:D

thorbahn said:
My friend's dad had one once..If I can remember what it said...

"Your emotional nature is very strong and emotional"

:D

Quality...

I think they're running out of things to say in Fortune Cookies; this past Christmas eve (family tradition to order Chinese on Christmas eve) I got one that was truly pathetic: "You Lead a Good Life". 

I wonder how long it took them to come up with that gem?

I got one a while back that said something along the lines of "You like fortune cookies"

Back