• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is a Suspended license a legal obligation restriction

Nathan101

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day, Im being told that having a suspended license is a legal obligation and i cannot join the army, i have a few friends that have joined the army with suspended license before and they never were declined.

By itself I dont think the suspended license is going to be a show stopper, it does look bad though. Why is it suspended? DUI ? Reckless driving ? If you got a criminal record with your licenses suspended this would probably prevent you from joining, best bet would be to talk to a recruiter and ask them directly. As you are not even in yet could you get loose of the rank and mosid in youre profile since you aren't a qualified gunner yet.

I'm not sure that it's an absolute disqualifier, but if you're going into a trade where there are mandatory driving duties, it may make you less competitive.

Please note that this is the "Ask a CAF Recruiter" forum, wherein none may respond save Recruiters, DS, and a couple of other specific people.

Back