• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is the new fiscal year active?

Beech Boy

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a DEO Pilot candidate and my application has been merit listed. I understand that if I am not high enough on the list I will not receive an offer when the finite number of positions becomes available.

My questions are:

Have any DEO Pilot candidates received an offer of employment recently? My initial impression was that any such offers would be on hold until the beginning of the new fiscal year in April. However, my local recruiting centre has given me the impression that the new fiscal year is active for the purpose of job offers. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate?

I understand that all I can do now is wait, I’m just curious and would like to be as well informed as possible.

Thanks for the information.

My top choice of trade also does not open up until the new fiscal year. When I was in my interview the Captain I interviewed with told me that selections could begin near the end of March for offers.

Not saying that it is a fact, just what I was told.

Back