• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

It's official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Æ Ninja Æ

Inactive
Reaction score
They don't do the fitness test anymore. My medical just got cleared today and they told me they were gonna schedule an interview because they don't do the fitness test anymore. Heh heh sweet. I lucked out.

Æ Ninja Æ said:
They don't do the fitness test anymore. My medical just got cleared today and they told me they were gonna schedule an interview because they don't do the fitness test anymore. Heh heh sweet. I lucked out.

No, .....no you didn't. If you can't pass you are just going to feel stupider for failing in front of your comrades.

Lucked out?

Why because now you have to enter a place where you have so much to learn and understand that you also now have to worry about passing the physical fitness requirements?

It's all good. I know I would've been able to pass it anyway. I train everyday.Errr... Actually not everyday sometimes I take a break but I'm cut, I'm beefed up, I'm built man! Built like a kickboxer. Not only that but I'm awesome I hate to toot my own horn but I'm the s*** no doubt about it. When I walk the streets women sacrifice their children before my greatness. Ooooooh HAH!!! :threat:

Æ Ninja Æ said:

I really really hope what you mean is "my application will go faster now, and I am in shape and continuing to train so as not to be a waste of Joe and Jane Taxpayers money when I get to St Jean".

'Cause you sure will be doing the PT test when you get to St Jean, so I am not sure what is "sweet" and all that.

Maybe if you explain your comments above, you will be able to stop an onslaught of comments that I think you might be drawing on yourself...

Mud Recce Man said:
I really really hope what you mean is "my application will go faster now, and I am in shape and continuing to train so as not to be a waste of Joe and Jane Taxpayers money when I get to St Jean".

'Cause you sure will be doing the PT test when you get to St Jean, so I am not sure what is "sweet" and all that.

Maybe if you explain your comments above, you will be able to stop an onslaught of comments that I think you might be drawing on yourself...

I already did. Ooooooh yeaaaaah how awesome am I?

Just ask your Sgt and MCpl when you get to St Jean.  They will tell you.

::)

Confident and cocky are 2 different things and will get you 2 different reactions on here, in Basic and in your unit.

Good if you are in shape, bravo.  But you won't get a hero cookie on here for it.

Oh yeah and when I get in am I allowed to use any sidearm I want? I'll have myself a chrome plated desert eagle with a golden frame and my insignia bolted into the handle. Booyeah!

You have a lot to learn grasshopper.

Is suspect the intricacies of the 'Probation and Counselling' system will be among your first topics. (Not that the CTP covers that first, I just suspect you'll somehow find your way there....)

Not to worry though, the CF is chronically understaffed in the Ninja MOC....

If I didn't know better, I would say you are trolling buddy...

Hell whynot go all out and get a gold plated C-7?!?! I'll Also get a gold plated C-9! Hell I got two hands one for the C-7 one for the C-9. There we go and I'm set. Maybe I'll get my uniform custom tailored using the finest silks. With a beret made from leopard skin. And no I'm not trolling I'm dead serious.

Roger that.

Haul your head out of your ass, I am sure the Mod's will be along shortly if you can't do that on your own.

Æ Ninja Æ,

I'm not even going to waste my time with the standard blurb. Get to the guidelines and read them all very thouroughly, right now. If you come to any other thread baiting people and jerking them around, I'll launch you without further warning. You should be on the ramp just for this thread, but I'll cut you some slack for being new, but only this time.

No need for anyone to post anything else here. So don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back