• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jack calls Harper "Bush's Cheerleader"

IrishCanuck

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/09/10/ndp.html

You know it's a funny thing.. I entered first year university like most people my age.. left leaning .. ( voted NDP in last federal election.)

What a difference a year and a bit makes.. I've had enough of this fear mongering, anti-american bullshit that is simply a ploy for just that, anti-american votes.

Critise the mission fine, ask for debates , fine.

Being this blatantly desperate , stupid.

No chance in hell I'm voting for Jack next time around.

(P.S I actually got into an arguement with some guys a couple years younger than me on the bus today.. about the CF.. it was quite funny. There was this big private at the front of the bus, I didn't get a chance to talk to him, looked like a reservist.. anywho.. long story short these "kids" were very surprised when they thought I was going to join in on bashing the CF and got ripped apart by a civvie.. :D )

I wonder if Jack has the ball's to look me in the eye's and spew his rhetoric?

Every time Layton opens his trap, taliban gives him a hand by hitting our troops to give him ammunition. Its a symbotic relationship. Jacko fights for the taliban here in Canada, and the Taliban fight for jack in Afganistan. They help each other achieve thier goals.

Edit* By hitting us I mean shooting in CDN troops general direction, and hitting air.

Let's be clear 99% of the time we hit the Taliban, they don't hit us...

When they do hit us they get spanked!

...and yet (to steal an image from vonG), Jack was doing so well as the Video Professor. Why did he have to start commenting on something he clearly has no clue about?

At the end of the convention today he is calling on Canadians to vote for him in the next election, which will come sooner than many of us think, he says...on an "anti-war" platform.  ::)

IN HOC SIGNO said:
At the end of the convention today he is calling on Canadians to vote for him in the next election, which will come sooner than many of us think, he says...on an "anti-war" platform.  ::)

I should run for election

on an Anti-Jack platform....

think of the votes I'd get.

Larry Strong said:
Hows "Taliban Jack" sound

Sarcasm ON
Uh-Oh. I think that you've just crossed a fine line here. It looks as if the NDP's secret services branch has hacked into Army.ca in response to your post and is trying to draw some Army.ca readers away from this thread and lure them to their own website instead. See for yourself!
Sarcasm OFF

Become a subscriber and then you won't have to see any ads like that!  And that is just one of the many bonuses!!
http://army.ca/subscribe/

(hey Mike, do we get signing bonuses??  ;D)

Interesting!

I don't see those ads, but I think it is a point that should be made to Mike. 

NDP
Green Party
etc.

Someone is having way too much fun.

The ads are picked based on keywords, so if you're looking at a post about politics, that makes sense. If you're reading a post on equipment, you might see surpus retailers instead.

Well as you all may know, I'm only 15. But when it comes to things like political parties, I'm 110% AGAINTS the NDP. He has no respect for the Canadian fighting forces or Canada for that matter, calling US, yes his own people, warmongers. We go to war for freedom, are you telling me that Mr.Layton doesn't like freedom? I like Canada the way it is. Stephen Harper is doing what needs to be done, fixing the Canadian Forces the way it should be. If it was Layton in control, do you think that you would have a job in the forces?  :cdn:

Michael

I dare say you might have the first massive majority independant gov't on your hands if you did such a thing.

A vote all but 19 ridings can agree on..

Trinity said:
I should run for election

on an Anti-Jack platform....

think of the votes I'd get.

Mike_Baker said:
Well as you all may know, I'm only 15. But when it comes to things like political parties, I'm 110% AGAINTS the NDP. He has no respect for the Canadian fighting forces or Canada for that matter, calling US, yes his own people, warmongers. We go to war for freedom, are you telling me that Mr.Layton doesn't like freedom? I like Canada the way it is. Stephen Harper is doing what needs to be done, fixing the Canadian Forces the way it should be. If it was Layton in control, do you think that you would have a job in the forces?  :cdn:

Michael
Three cheers... Huzza... Huzza... Huzza.  Exactly right on the money.

warspite said:
Three cheers... Huzza... Huzza... Huzza.  Exactly right on the money.
;D yay! But I stand by what I said. Harper all the way! More money for the forces! More People in the forces!  :cdn:

Michael

Mike_Baker said:
;D yay! But I stand by what I said. Harper all the way! More money for the forces! More People in the forces!  :cdn:

Michael

You're preaching to the choir brother...but keep on preaching!!! :salute: :cdn:

Back