• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 2010- BMOQ

Thank you for the advice EPF, I can't wait... painful experiences make me feel alive!  :salute:
Good luck to you!

I'm suppose to join you in that French platoon Girlfriend !
We just finished NOAB and a couple of us will be on Jan BMOQ

See you there !

Train hard now focusing on push-ups and running and you'll do fine. Most people that I see have a hard time on the Express test seem to fail on the push-ups... The PSP staff are rather, shall we say, diligent on enforcing the standard. :) Best of luck on BMOQ! It's a lot of fun! 

There are probably over 40 successful candidates who returned from the Sept 28 NOAB with offers from the Navy.  We were told that we will be starting BMOQ on Jan 11 2010.  Everybody who will be in St.Jean on that date should present themselves so we can share info and make friends before we get there.

I'll be there.  I'll be spending the next 103 days getting into the best shape that I can.

Rob

I just recieved the offer for BMOQ January 2010. Engineer, Army.

Looking forward to it, look forward to seeing you all there.

Returning to the thread title...

When is a Jan BMOQ typically filled?  I understand that "it depends" but when waiting for something, it's nice to know if there is a chance to make it or if that possibility has already passed.

Hey All! 

I just got my call 20 mins ago, swearing in Dec 15th for AEC/ Air Force and attending BMOQ starting January 11th.

Look forward to seeing all of you in St. Jean!

~ Brian  :yellow::cdn: :yellow:

Hello Everyone,

I will also be on the Jan. 11, 2010 BMOQ. I am entering under CEOTP for AEC. I can't think of any place I would rather be in the middle of January than St. Jean. Bring your longjohns.

John

I did BMOQ last Jan. Don't worry about the cold. You won't have significant field time until April. The "field" time mid-course will find you staying in heated, plastic shelters. Most of the time you'll spend indoors in the mega with only occasional forays down the road to H-33 for drill. There were weeks when the only time we went outside was for morning PT and the issued PT long is actually pretty good for keeping you warm.

Have fun, after indoc it's a great course.

I'm joining the CF for Aerospace Control (through the DEO plan). I'm swearing on Dec 16th in CFRC Montreal and attending BMOQ starting on Jan 11th. I'll be on the French platoon too.
Nice to meet you already.

Another AEC (DEO) heading to BMOQ in Jan  :D  I'm on the 25 Jan course.

Hey!

I created a Facebook group "January 11th, 2010 BMOQ - Français / English"
So we can get to know each other! This is a closed group so what is between us stays between us  :nod:
Can't wait to meet you all!  ;D

http://www.facebook.com/groups/create.php?customize&gid=218567506349#/group.php?gid=218567506349

swearing in at Dec 16th at CFRC Toronto and in Jan 11th course. DEO AEC. Hope to cya all soon.

take2 said:
Another AEC (DEO) heading to BMOQ in Jan  :D  I'm on the 25 Jan course.

Met with my recruiter today just getting my expenses done for the MPOAC course... I figured I wouldn't hear back for a few weeks (just returned) but apparently its already noted I will be getting an offer to go to BMOQ for Jan 25th.  I haven't "seen" it all yet, but will get all the details soon.

Can't wait!

Has anyone made a facebook group for this group yet?

Hi Folks,

I have created Facebook group "BMOQ 25th January 2010".  Good to know each other a bit before heading to the Mega!

Cheers,
GH :cdnsalute:

Back