• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 20th BMQ

Haha, I feel left out then :( lol I got in for NCIop. Welcome to the others who have recently posted :D and see you guys there!

Congrats! :) I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Chalk up another one in the Tech column. AVS Tech. Enrollment on January 14 in Ottawa.

Looking forward to it!

Thanks mrjasonc.  I believe ERR is also AVS.  Looks like we'll be stuck with each other for some time... LOL

airmax said:
Thanks mrjasonc.  I believe ERR is also AVS.  Looks like we'll be stuck with each other for some time... LOL

Airmax, where are you from?

mrjasonc said:
Airmax, where are you from?

I was recruited out of Ottawa. I consider myself to be from Ontario as I've lived all over it.

Just received that long awaited medical hiccup call, I'm confirmed now, again, for Jan 20 BMQ. that's a relief. Haha they call me during their Christmas party. 

i might be on that same course , but then again i have been in st jean since Jan 2013 ... Maybe ill see you all there ,  also from Ottawa

So it looks like we won't have to do the Express test if the info in this thread (http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/113380.0.html) is correct. This is the new test we might be doing http://www.cg.cfpsa.ca/cg-pc/shilo/en/fitnessandsports/militaryfitness/military%20fitness%20testing/force/Pages/default.aspx, looks pretty easy but I'm not gonna diverge from my regular workouts just in case.

Whompus said:
i might be on that same course , but then again i have been in st jean since Jan 2013 ... Maybe ill see you all there ,  also from Ottawa

How have you been there for an entire year already? Did you get injured? I'm just a noob when it comes to things like this but I am very curious lol.

I would say that he/she ended up on injured list, and had to wait to they were better, and also wait for a appropriate BMQ week.

I am also going to be there January 20th, for infantry. See you guys there and good luck! Also my name is Zac.

Hey Zac! Congratulations! Welcome to our little group :) See you there!

Back