• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 27 BMQ

Got my "call". Mine was actually an email with my offer. RCAF Medical Technician semi-skilled. See you all there! 

I got a good chunk of days credited for my semi skilled, same for you?

I am a licensed paramedic in the province of Ontario. I don't have any military experience. The CAF did a PLAR yes.  I got a good offer. I don't think we are supposed to discuss the details of our offers.

Congrats though on your accomplishments.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

All these techs!! Got the call for Jan 27th, need to let them know by Monday.

ACOP

Hey all... also received my job offer this week and will be there for the 27th. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers..

I accepted my offer for RMS on Friday. Fly out on Jan 25th..see you folks there! :)

ObedientiaZelum said:
How many of you meet the fitness standard?

I believe I am prepared to meet the standards (push-ups, sit-ups, running, grip test, swim) but I would like to download an app or get access to the shuttle run somehow to practice beforehand. Anyone have any suggestions? I am a woman in the under 35 (narrowly) category and have been training with the goal to reach most of the male benchmarks before BMQ...here's to hoping.

SJBeaton said:
I believe I am prepared to meet the standards (push-ups, sit-ups, running, grip test, swim) but I would like to download an app or get access to the shuttle run somehow to practice beforehand. Anyone have any suggestions? I am a woman in the under 35 (narrowly) category and have been training with the goal to reach most of the male benchmarks before BMQ...here's to hoping.

If you are doing the guy quotas for the testings so far, you can help me get over the walls no problem ;0)

SJBeaton said:

No app or special access needed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5oi-sEOWsI

flatlander13 said:
No app or special access needed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5oi-sEOWsI

Cheers! That's great. Cbb I've got your back for the walls and I'm all about teamwork but just so you know, I draw the line at ironing  ;)

SJBeaton said:

Isn't it as of Jan 1, 2014 the Express Test no longer used for BMQ, and now FORCE is active? Or was I miss informed on that?

SJBeaton said:
Cheers! That's great. Cbb I've got your back for the walls and I'm all about teamwork but just so you know, I draw the line at ironing  ;)

So helping me make the bed works too haha. Man I'm in for it. I don't know how to iron, sew, shoe polish, starch and/or do hospital corners. I'll trade throwing anyone over a wall for assistance with any of the above.

Just say "Cobb" need a lift and I'm totally there.

Matt_k said:
Isn't it as of Jan 1, 2014 the Express Test no longer used for BMQ, and now FORCE is active? Or was I miss informed on that?

I believe the date FORCE goes active for BMQ is April 1 2014.

Back