• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Japanese man, cooks his own genitals and serves them up to paying guests

J

jollyjacktar

Shared under the provisions of Sec 29 of the copyright act.  Full story at link below.

What can you say.  I'm speechless at the thought, it has to be BS.  ???

Japanese man, 22, cooks his own genitals and serves them up to paying guests at a dinner party
- Mao Sugiyama cooked his own genitalia and garnished them with mushrooms and parsley
- Five guests paid around £160 each for the meal
- Sugiyama, 22, who is asexual, voluntarily underwent surgery to have his penis removed
By Rob Cooper
PUBLISHED: 13:45 GMT, 25 May 2012 |

A man who had his genitals removed seasoned them before cooking them for five paying dinner party guests, it has been claimed.  Mao Sugiyama, 22, who is asexual, had voluntarily undergone surgery to have them removed.  But the illustrator took his frozen penis and scrotum home from hospital and organised a grim party.

He charged guests around £160 per person to eat his severed genitalia in Tokyo, Japan.  They were garnished with mushrooms and parsley.
Before tucking into dinner, guests sat down to listen to a piano recital and take part in a panel discussion, CalorieLab.com reported.  Mao, who goes by the nickname HC, had initially considered eating his own penis – but decided to serve them up instead...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149879/Japanese-man-22-cooks-genitals-serves-paying-dinner-party-guests.html#ixzz1vtKlkWpb

:camo:
Hammer Sandwich said:
I wonder if it was similar to a party with a cake....ie: "I want a corner piece!"
And who's going to ask for the piece with more icing?

milnews.ca said:
:camo:And who's going to ask for the piece with more icing?
Heeheehee....reminds me of this Family Guy clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QswPVas5Qhw

"The Japanese have a whole other thing goin' on....."

jollyjacktar said:
- Five guests paid around £160 each for the meal

:salute:
If there was enough to feed five people, that guy was a man.  (I guess was might be the key word here.)

Sushi anyone?

MAJONES said:
If there was enough to feed five people, that guy was a man.  (I guess was might be the key word here.)

Sushi anyone?

:rofl:

MAJONES said:

Sushi anyone?

maybe it was just finger food. 8)

Now tell me that no one was hungry after that meal!
Even with his penis as a side dish, still wouldn't be considered a full meal.

I can't imagine the texture..do you think it was a bit rubbery or hard to bite through?
Maybe you just shuck it like an oyster :)

Couldn't resist boys!

From the article:

Guests said that the genitalia were very rubbery and tasted of very little, CalorieLab.com reported.

ARE YOU FREAKIN" KIDDING ME??

One more stupid post like this one and you're gone.
Bruce
Staff

I understand the position of DVA ombudsman opens up soon. I sure he hasall  the attributes that DVA would like.

Dkeh said:
From the article:

Guests said that the genitalia were very rubbery and tasted of very little, CalorieLab.com reported.
Must be like Calamari then if you cook it too much.  Maybe with a little lemon and breaded nicely...

And I always thought the saying was "No sex please we're British"  maybe they'll have to rethink this one.  ;D

Wouldn't police/public want the people who ate human penis to be arrested and locked away for a while....that can't be a good citizen looking to try something new...Curry sauce instead of ketchup for a change...sure..penis instead of steak? That's some issues.

dogger1936 said:
Wouldn't police/public want the people who ate human penis to be arrested and locked away for a while....that can't be a good citizen looking to try something new...Curry sauce instead of ketchup for a change...sure..penis instead of steak? That's some issues.

I am more aghast at the fact of some "Dr." out there went and mutilated this obviously mentally ill idiot.  At least that's how I see it.  Unless this is truly akin to transgender issues.  :stars:

jollyjacktar said:
Unless this is truly akin to transgender issues.  :stars:

The article says he's asexual, so more like a plant.....  ;)

Back