• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Japanese man, cooks his own genitals and serves them up to paying guests

PMedMoe said:
The article says he's asexual, so more like a plant.....  ;)
No, I get that part.  I was thinking more of the state of mind a transgender person might be in.  I understand their need to be the "correct" sex.  This guy though.  He did not want to have any.  OK, that's a stretch for my empathy but I might make it there.  But wanting to eat your junk afterwards, and at the very least serving it to other idiots as a meal.  That seems mentally ill, and that's why I posed the question about a medical professional doing an elective surgery like this, for this reason.  Unless this is similar to a TG patient...

What makes it even more funny is someone named hammer sandwhich posting int he thread :)

jollyjacktar said:
That seems mentally ill, and that's why I posed the question about a medical professional doing an elective surgery like this, for this reason.  Unless this is similar to a TG patient...
This guy had his junk removed and then served it as supper to his guests.  He's fucked up.  (Pardon my Anglo Saxon)

He's an "artist"?  Why am I not surprised that he's not a productive member of society....

(At least he won't be reproducing.  *zing!*)

Technoviking said:
He's an "artist"?  Why am I not surprised that he's not a productive member of society....
Yeah.  A sandwich artist.  Like in a 6" from Subway.  But what's a (non) guy to do when he gets the munchies.  Guess he's one of those "starving artists" you always hear about.  ;D

jollyjacktar said:
Shared under the provisions of Sec 29 of the copyright act.  Full story at link below.

What can you say.  I'm speechless at the thought, it has to be BS.  ???

Japanese man, 22, cooks his own genitals and serves them up to paying guests at a dinner party
- Mao Sugiyama cooked his own genitalia and garnished them with mushrooms and parsley
- Five guests paid around £160 each for the meal
- Sugiyama, 22, who is asexual, voluntarily underwent surgery to have his penis removed
By Rob Cooper
PUBLISHED: 13:45 GMT, 25 May 2012 |

A man who had his genitals removed seasoned them before cooking them for five paying dinner party guests, it has been claimed.  Mao Sugiyama, 22, who is asexual, had voluntarily undergone surgery to have them removed.  But the illustrator took his frozen penis and scrotum home from hospital and organised a grim party.

He charged guests around £160 per person to eat his severed genitalia in Tokyo, Japan.  They were garnished with mushrooms and parsley.
Before tucking into dinner, guests sat down to listen to a piano recital and take part in a panel discussion, CalorieLab.com reported.  Mao, who goes by the nickname HC, had initially considered eating his own penis – but decided to serve them up instead...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149879/Japanese-man-22-cooks-genitals-serves-paying-dinner-party-guests.html#ixzz1vtKlkWpb

Ho, hum. Subscribe to the Fortean Times and read this kind of stuff all the time.

Back