• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joining Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenflamex

Inactive
Reaction score
OK my BMQ/SQ starts on 3 July, my unit stood down last week, And I have herd that you get joining instructions before you go but i did not get mine yet. Do i call and ask for them? or will they call me and tell me everything. Can any one give me some advice.

And if your going to this BMQ in wainright post it.

I'm starting July 2nd and I haven't received my joining instructions yet either.  I was told that I'll get my joining instructions, list of stuff to bring, and flight info soon....

Alright I'll sum them up for you guys:

Grab your kit, head to nearest Greyhound (or preferred) bus stop, buy a ticket, hop on the bus, and go.

Edit: if you are going out of province it may be prudent to include a plane ticket too.

Boater said:

Grab your kit, head to nearest Greyhound (or preferred) bus stop, buy a ticket, hop on the bus, and go.

Edit: if you are going out of province it may be prudent to include a plane ticket too.

Alternatively:

Go to your unit Orderly Room during working hours.

Do not leave it until the last minute in case you then have to arrange to draw something from Clothing Stores or QM.

Talk to the Chief Clerk and/or Operations Warrant Officer (or whoever is working there when you show up).

Ask them for your Joining Instructions.

Read the Joining Instructions there, and ask any questions before you leave the Orderly Room counter.

Boater said:

Whoa!!!! I know you might be joking but that isn't the thing you should be telling new recruits, 1 they probably don't even know where they are supposed to do, 2 there are some that will do what you just told them to do, and 3 all they have to do is call there orderly room and ask for all there paper work. If you show up for course with out a route letter and travel claim there will be trouble...

So for you two that have asked and the many of you lurking out in cyber space waiting for an answer the answer is "Call or go into your unit orderly room and they sort you out. Don't go with out your paper work"

And that conlcudes this week episode of "Where do I get my..."

Tune in next week when we hear the question and answer for "Where do we get our desert spoons in the mess"

dileas

tess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back