• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 15th BMQ

Teager said:
If you notice mj_lover post there flying out on the 13th as well as that is a Saturday. Your course will begin on Monday but you will need to get settled first.

Makes sense, thanks :)

Has anyone received any information beyond the initial job offer phonecall? I haven't received any new information and I'm just curious if its something that I should inquire about. Thanks for any response.

Im not on your BMQ but I got all my info with my confirmation email with my course number and such

Okay, when I received the phonecall I was told that all other information would be sent by email shortly, it's been over 3 weeks so I guess I should look into it. Thanks for the help.

Teager said:
If you notice mj_lover post there flying out on the 13th as well as that is a Saturday. Your course will begin on Monday but you will need to get settled first.

Looks like we have the whole weekend to stare at the ceiling and wonder what we got ourselves into :p

I'm 3/4 packed already... just had to go out and buy an iron! Anyone else packed yet?

I just got my official orders today, I'll be heading up from Moncton, New Brunswick. Look forward to seeing you people there! Any other east coasters here?

BadgerTrapper said:
I just got my official orders today, I'll be heading up from Moncton, New Brunswick. Look forward to seeing you people there! Any other east coasters here?

I'm originally from Ontario, but I lived in the Hub City for a year and a bit while I worked in radio. :)

Just got my tickets e-mailed flying from Abbotsford to Calgary then off to Quebec. Anyone else joining me on this flight?

P.s. What are we supposed to wear to Montreal? Jeans and a button down fine?

AceOfSpades said:
P.s. What are we supposed to wear to Montreal?

Combat boots, jean shorts, and a Aloha/Hawaiian shirt  ;D

Jeans in good condition(no rips, clean, etc) and a collared shirt would be fine.  The dress people show up in ranges from shorts and t-shirts to suits.

AceOfSpades said:

"Dress:
When you show up at CFLRS, you must wear appropriate and comfortable clothes to be able to walk long distances when conducting your arrival procedures. The following types of clothing are strongly recommended:
1.Male candidates:
Shirt and/or sweater, clean pants and shoes (comfortable clothes) and clean shaved.
2.Female candidates:
Blouse and pants, shoes (comfortable clothes)
"platform and high heels" shoes and not allowed."
http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/menu/pd/bic-cib/index-eng.asp#2c

AceOfSpades said:
Just got my tickets e-mailed flying from Abbotsford to Calgary then off to Quebec. Anyone else joining me on this flight?

Hey man when you fly outta Calgary? I'm flying out at 10pm Friday

Back