• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 21st BMQ

Brandonfw

Inactive
Reaction score
Starting BMQ on July 21st! Anyone else going to be joining me? I'm coming in from the Halifax area :)

I'll be there as well, flying out of Toronto. Which trade are you going for?  :salute:

im from surrey, bc for armoured soldier

"Anyone else going to be joining me?". haha nope. ur gonna be a single man platoon. :p

Haha Single man platoon with 4 Instructors GOGOGO ! Run FASTER Little girl !

A one man Platoon.... God... That would be nuts.... I guess I will have to try hard then  :threat: haha

I was told by a recruiter that I leave on the 19th, but from another applicant I heard that leaving on the 19th means that BMQ starts for you on the 21st. If that's correct, I guess I'll be joining you guys haha.

I'm from Grimsby, Ontario and assuming all goes well, my trade will be Infantry Soldier.

Krow said:
I was told by a recruiter that I leave on the 19th, but from another applicant I heard that leaving on the 19th means that BMQ starts for you on the 21st. If that's correct, I guess I'll be joining you guys haha.

I'm from Grimsby, Ontario and assuming all goes well, my trade will be Infantry Soldier.

Nice! Well, welcome aboard!  ;D

Got my official offer today for Infantryman! Will be flying out of Halifax July 19th.

Has anyone received any more info regarding BMQ? More specifically an email listing what to bring and such? I got my call last week so I was just curious. Thanks! Who else is jacked up for the 21st!? :threat:

Got the call this afternoon. I'll be joining you all on the 21st. I'm coming out of Toronto enrolled as an Aerospace Control Operator. Looking forward to joining the team.

Osprey

Looking forward to work with all of you, damn I can't wait.

Jordan10, I have't gotten an email or any info regarding BMQ itself whether it's travelling orders or a kit list. I've found a couple of government websites that tell you a lot (kit lists, course content, daily routine, etc) but it doesn't mention travel orders specific to us.

This page is from the CFLRS website and this one is from the Forces website if anybody is interested.

Thanks for the links, much appreciated Krow.

For the Infantry guys, how old is everyone? I'm just asking because I'll be 28 in September. I assume I'll be one of the old boys in basic haha.

Jordan10 said:

For the Infantry guys, how old is everyone? I'm just asking because I'll be 28 in September. I assume I'll be one of the old boys in basic haha.
I'm 24, I may not live up to that number though....

Ill be 24 by the time BMQ rolls around. And like our Village Idiot, I may not live up to that number either haha

Jordan10 said:

No worries :)

I'm 19, turning 20 in August.

Back