• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 21st BMQ

On course for BMQ July 21st, my trade is ACISS. Coming from Brantford, ON. What have you all gotten information wise so far?

I haven't gotten any further info other then my swear in date and flight date. I was told we will get an email with everything we need to know in the next week or so. I may call my file manager this week. But looking through the forums and CF website you can find pretty much all the info you need on BMQ. Cannot wait to hit the ground running  :salute:

My birthday was in March and we did squats out in the -20 winter blow

FwuzzyWabbit said:
On course for BMQ July 21st, my trade is ACISS. Coming from Brantford, ON. What have you all gotten information wise so far?

I'm in for July 21 as well!
Nice to see someone with the same trade. Did they give you the whole going to Kingston after BMQ speech as well!?

I'll be 27 so I guess there are a few of us older folks ;)

Laura.B said:
Nice to see someone with the same trade. Did they give you the whole going to Kingston after BMQ speech as well!?

Didn't hear about any Kingston stuff for CFSCE during my call. I'm 19 so one of the younger folk :p? If you got your enrolment forms already what did you do for the SN, Unit and Rank boxes, waiting for my file manager to reply back on completing those.

FwuzzyWabbit said:
Didn't hear about any Kingston stuff for CFSCE during my call. I'm 19 so one of the younger folk :p? If you got your enrolment forms already what did you do for the SN, Unit and Rank boxes, waiting for my file manager to reply back on completing those.

I'm guessing that you will receive that information once you have been sworn in, so you will have time to fill that out before you end up in St. Jean. :)

Brandonfw said:
I'm guessing that you will receive that information once you have been sworn in, so you will have time to fill that out before you end up in St. Jean. :)

They said to have the information filled out and sent to them before swearing in on July 16th, and to bring the originals on that date too.

FwuzzyWabbit said:
you suppose to leave the boxes blank (you're talking about 330-60E, right?). those are for people that quit the military and are now rejoining.

im 19 too!
i have a question of my own. In Section I (employments), what am i suppose to put for "supervisor's name" and "supervisor's telephone number" if i am talking about my high school (as we are to fill in past employments, time at school and periods of unemployment).  can we put our principle's name and number? waiting for my file manager to reply back on completing those too.

Laura.B said:

I wasn't told anything about Kingston after bmq? What where you told? I know depending on which Regiment you've applied for determines where you go after BMQ for Infantry. Which trade have you been selected for? And GO team old folks haha

Jordan10 said:
I wasn't told anything about Kingston after bmq? What where you told? I know depending on which Regiment you've applied for determines where you go after BMQ for Infantry. Which trade have you been selected for? And GO team old folks haha

I think Kingston is for us ACISS folk. :salute:  We have to do more training after BMQ (from what I was told) but then again I haven't been told much! Good thing I love surprises!  :D

Laura.B said:
I think Kingston is for us ACISS folk. :salute:  We have to do more training after BMQ (from what I was told) but then again I haven't been told much! Good thing I love surprises!  :D

If you aciss folks get bored in Kingston, let me know, I'll likely still be here lol  it's a nice town honestly, if you know what your options are for things to do.  I'll be back and forth from here to trenton as my significant other is posted there, but im a local here Kingston, and have some close friends on base.... one who actually is in the aciss trade :) good luck ;D

If anyone is interested I could start a Facebook group for just this BMQ course and we could all post in it and get to network a bit before meeting in St. Jean.

FwuzzyWabbit said:
If anyone is interested I could start a Facebook group for just this BMQ course and we could all post in it and get to network a bit before meeting in St. Jean.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind joining that. :)

I'll put one up when I get home from work then, seeing there's an interest, will link it here.

Back