• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July1st DP1.1-1.2

Knowing what course you're going on might be helpful so you can find other people.

Its a Dp1 infantry running at meaford July1st... dont know the exact course code.

Im mainly looking for tips/tricks on what to bring etc...

Mase said:
Its a Dp1 infantry running at meaford July1st... dont know the exact course code.

Im mainly looking for tips/tricks on what to bring etc...

Tips: listen to your course staff and do exactly as they say. Help your friends out.

What to bring: whatever is on the kit list.

Military Mom 2013 said:
DP1.1 and DP1.2 are both running simultaneously starting July 1st  :)

Not simultaneously but consecutively  ;D
(unless you know of a diff 1.2 starting on jul1 that i dont know about)

Mase said:
BFT would SUCK in warm weather  :p

Got a NEWS FLASH for you.  The BFT can SUCK in any weather.  How about in the Cold, where you have overdressed with a Parka and are walking on icy roads?  >:D

Dont worry Mase, youre going to get to experience the hot weather rucks on dp1 infantry too.

Other than the given kit list, im thinking more about things to make our lives easier/ save time (i.e bore snake).
Alot of guys are bringing stuff like laundry detergent and swiffer mops... is this a good idea?
Any other item that can be usefull on the course?

Mase said:
Other than the given kit list, im thinking more about things to make our lives easier/ save time (i.e bore snake).
Alot of guys are bringing stuff like laundry detergent and swiffer mops... is this a good idea?
Any other item that can be usefull on the course?

I was told to bring a camel back, not on the list but probably something worth while having.

Back