• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jump through the hoops!

patrick666

Inactive
Reaction score
The CFRC needs to light some hoops on fire, hold them over vats of sulfuric acid, have archers shoot poisoned tips arrows at you while you jump through after they punch you in the genitals, put a "Kick me" sign, and poke you in the eye. Then you can APPLY.

I was told this, but it's really that, I was given this form, but you really need that form, I go to see them, they're not there. Seriously, they need to get their bloody act together.  

This is something I truly wish to do and the only thing holding me back is my goal itself.

Is the rest of the military like this? Detached and individualized? If the army is about being a team and unified, shouldn't they apply that to the administrative departments as well? Instead of this, well now you're in Ontario so we have OTHER forms. Blaaarg. Sorry, just becoming infurtiatingly impatient.

Get over it man, it's going to take a while for you, just like it does for everyone else.  Hurry up and wait.  I'm sure you have seen it before.  It'll get worse before it gets better.  But it will get better if you stick with it.

*sighs*

They've given me enough grief in the past that would of liked for it to go smoothly this time, but I guess that is the way the cookie crumbles. Last time I applied they called everyones names until I was standing by myself and then pretty much told me to go home because my filed was still closed. "Oh, we didn't know!", Bah!

I have a bus to catch now, peace.

Back