• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

June BMQ- 2009

I received my offer for Infantry(PPCLI) today, I leave June 28 and start on June 29. Anyone else here on this BMQ yet?

I got my phone call 2 days ago, I'm in for June 29th in St. Jean, Swearing in on June 10th

Hope to see some of you guys there :)

My turn! Got the call this morning. BMQ09, St-Jean, June 29. I will see you there!

Wow. At this rate I'll be going in late July... Was merit listed last Tuesday, still no offer for the Infantry.
Why is it that some people are getting offers for the end of June and others for the start of June on the same days? Does it really depend that much on which CFRC you're going through?

Thanks, just feels like doing this :brickwall: every time I call my file manager.  It's discouraging - I don't understand the holdup.

I hear ya Lil T. My understanding was that people normally get a call very soon after being merit listed.
Guess not.

I was never told i was merit listed, but the interviewer said he would "enroll me" I'm thinking its the same thing? Thoughts?

walkhard said:
I was never told i was merit listed, but the interviewer said he would "enroll me" I'm thinking its the same thing? Thoughts?

Did he really say he will "enroll you" or did he say "recommend you for enrollment"? You should call in and ask what the status of your application is. Ask them if you are indeed merit listed. 

I agree with Korabian, walkhard. Call them and ask them if you've actually been merit listed.

On that note..

Just recieved the call!! 29th June course #0262 Infantry PPCLI. Flying out on the 28th from Pierson Airport in Toronto  :)

I'm so pumped!!! Finally!!!!!

Some sargent told me that they were filling a class for may.  (Reserve BMQ).  She couldn't confirm me but she said that it's almost sure that I will be in that course. 

korabian said:
Did he really say he will "enroll you" or did he say "recommend you for enrollment"? You should call in and ask what the status of your application is. Ask them if you are indeed merit listed.

He definitely said "I'm going to enroll you", and that I'd get the call two weeks before a June BMQ start date. I'm probably just being paranoid seeing everyone getting their calls now.

army24 said:
really? Im in Ontario.

Yeah, what he said, they also said June is the next group for me aswell after my last step(medical).

Yeah, medical.

walkhard said:
He definitely said "I'm going to enroll you", and that I'd get the call two weeks before a June BMQ start date. I'm probably just being paranoid seeing everyone getting their calls now.

If it's any help... I was going through the Barrie CFRC. Seems like it's different with every CFRC. Everyone seems to be getting offers on the same day for completely different start dates (example: Page 3.. 2 people called on the same day, one for June 8th BMQ, one for June 28th).
I know you've heard it a thousand times from your CFRC, but if you don't hear anything by the end of the week, and you know you've been merit listed.. then call them on Monday or Tuesday and see what's up. Like I was told by the staff at my CFRC.. "Grease the wheel every so often by calling"
Best of luck! Let us know when you get an offer!

Do the Forces offer you several dates to start BMQ, because some people get later dates even though they got the call earlier than others?

Back