• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just got my offer!!! Leaving for St-Jean Aug 29th

genesis563 said:
It is far away. Just thinking about the 4 more months of waiting is torture. No matter how i put it (4 months, 1/3 of a year, 120 days.) it all just seems so far away. For now i take it day by day and check off the ones that are finished.

That's just about the worst thing you can do to pass the time waiting. The best thing to do, is to simply not think about it. And the best way not to think about it is to keep yourself busy: take a course, start a hobby, try a new sport, read a book, etc.; it will take your mind off of the wait and time will fly by. It works for me whenever I have to wait for something I want now, hopefully it will work for you.

Hi Genesis,

We should exchange our E-Mail i'm going to Gagetown on the PAT platoon at the end of may probably i'm gonna be waiting for you before starting the Armored course cause right now  I don't have any date for this....

Sorry guys, i've been absent for the past few weeks. Well i'm not huge on social media, however i do have a facebook account (haven't updated it for over probably 2 years now :p) so i'll join the group. Seems like we're definitely getting a good little group together, can't wait!!! So far to pass the time i've been working... working out... planning a move and planning a trip to France. It should at least take my mind off of work and BMQ for two weeks :p

Congrats! I signed up for the infantry, I'll be seeing you there. I get sworn in on the 16th of August, my BMQ starts on the 29th. Best of luck to all of those still awaiting a reply!

Back