• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kabul health/lungs concern

Dang.... I'm baffled.
looks great..."almost" enough to want to give it a try :)

(must be vapour ware)

"Nice to see they have'nt changed, I spent a week in 1984 in a German field hospital in Norway and besides being dirty, no actually filthy, which being a hospital suprised me, the food was terrible."

- Thats so you don't want to stay.  Remember the scene from "Cross Of Iron" where the General says "I want sixty percent of these men returned to the front within 48 hours!" ?

Tom

To quote an old friend - "Today ve vill do calisthenics - ven ve say "Targets Up!!", you vill sit up!  Venn ve say "Targets Down!!", you vill ie down! (Remainder censored by author).

MM

Teddy Ruxpin said:
You can say that again...I was there - with the Germans - for an entire tour...bloody disgusting.   Good diet program, though...

You'll be glad to know things haven't changed... I now avoid all puddles the way some Bosnia vets avoid grass...

The new hotel is downtown, not far from ISAF HQ...

I have a cool picture of an Engineer Sgt toasting a marshmellow over a burning half drum of (our) human waste, JP8, and a naptha kicker.  He and I hauled the drum out of our sandbagged latrine at Mushroom East in Kandahar AF in March 2002 - a lot - and burned it in the downwind corner of the wire.  It might have blown across the airfield to the Canadian camp, but I rarely got to sleep in the Canadian camp, so that isn't an issue for me.

Tom

Back