• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kamov Ka 50 Coaxial Military Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

toninigr

Inactive
Reaction score
The Kamov Ka 50 Werewolf is a single-seat Russian attack helicopter with the distinctive coaxial rotor system. It was designed in the 1980s and adopted for service in the Russian army in 1995. It is currently in limited production.  :salute:

BlackKa50Maks2005.jpg

Fuel economy 490 meters per 1 l  or 1.15 NM per gallon
Dive Speed 390 km/h (210 kt, 242 mph)
Sideways Speed 80 km/h (43 kt, 49 mph)
Back. Speed 90 km/h (48 kt, 55 mph)
Cruise Speed 270 km/h (135 kt, 170 mph)

toninigr said:
version Ka-52 better than apache

Seems like it, but the Apache's country of origin is a bit closer to home (keep in mind all of the politics involved)

toninigr said:
version Ka-52 better than apache
I'm sorry - but is there a point to this?  The RCAF does not currently utilize attack helicopters, nor is there any future requirement for such a role.

Mods - perhaps this should be moved to foreign militaries or the science fiction section.

Zoomie said:
I'm sorry - but is there a point to this?  The RCAF does not currently utilize attack helicopters, nor is there any future requirement for such a role.

Mods - perhaps this should be moved to foreign militaries or the science fiction section.

Foreign militaries would be a better place, and there have been mod threads criticizing "lets buy these aircraft" posts. I see the logic behind that (not plugging up the forums and such) but I think if it was all nice and neat in its own section it would be acceptable.

Tuna said:
Foreign militaries would be a better place, and there have been mod threads criticizing "lets buy these aircraft" posts. I see the logic behind that (not plugging up the forums and such) but I think if it was all nice and neat in its own section it would be acceptable.

I might buy this if there was an actual discussion about it.

IMO, it belongs in Radio Chatter.  Google the guy's name, apparently he's some helicopter fanboy.  ::)

And apparently he is doing this to alot of blog, fourm sites. Found 3 so far.

Indirect (fan boy) spamming isn't any more acceptable than self-serving spam.

Locked (and may be deleted as chaff...) unless someone can demonstrate how this would be salvaged into a valid discussion thread.

G2G
Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back