• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Keep a close eye on this guy!!! Found this on MP. net

Status
Not open for further replies.

great_white

Inactive
Reaction score
I am shocked that a member of the Canadian Forces has done this.  I am posting a link.  Please take the time to read the comments by this new weapons tech, currently on CFB Borden.  Anyone still know if CPL Hazlett is still on CFB Borden... If so please direct this to her aswell as i know she will be thrilled in more ways than one to deal with this kind of CRAP.
LINK:    http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118504

great_white....what do you realistically expect us to do? Its on another website that we have no ties with at all...and judging from some of their antics over there,we don't want ties with.

It's where people go to complain, when they get banned here for being dickheads ;) :D

Ex-Dragoon, you pose a good point.  It is on a site that has nothing to do with the CF.  Mad that someone can show such little respect for Women in the CF.  It will take time to forgive him on that. 

And on that site it looked like someone already took him to task...or are you encouraging us to go over and troll their site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back