• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kitshops.

chriscalow

Inactive
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this and if it isn't please move it.

I am wondering what is the procedure for a civvy going into a kitshop on a Base.  I am taking a trip with my girlfriend across Canada and we plan on visiting a few bases on the way.  I want to get to the CPC kitshop in Trenton as I did my Jump course almost 3 years ago now and well, the t-shirt I bought is rather faded.  I remember the kitshop being in the CPC on the other side of the highway, and I remember needing some kind of access card to get across the bridge, how is it possible for someone  like myself to get to that shop?  Or, does somone on here have an online copy of the order form?

I also want to get to the P.P.C.L.I. kitshop, is that in Edmonton?  Or Shilo?  Probably a stupid question, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Give em a call, this is taken from the CPC kitshop site on the DIN, don't know if its available on the Web

To place an order, mail this form to the CPC Kit Shop at the address below, along with a cheque or money order.  Include your complete mailing address and a contact phone number and/or e-mail address.  Your package will be mailed out as soon as possible.  : Address CPC Kit Shop, The Canadian Parachute Centre, PO Box 1000 Station Forces Astra ON K0K 3WO Email:  Neuman.DV@forces.ca Tel: (613) 392-2811 Ext 2336 or CSN 827-2336

Kapyong Barracks in Shilo has a decent kitshop.  PM me and I can help arrange a visit.

Back