• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Last Minute - How much earlier is okay to arrive for CFAT?

Draekz

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have my CFAT tomorrow morning at 7:45am and just realized the bus i was going to take there either gets there at 7am or 7:35am. I find 7:35am a little too close for comfort. The problem is the building isnt open until 8am to the public meaning someone in the military has to let me in before then. I am from Winnipeg so was hoping to hear from someone in Winnipeg if they have any idea if arriving at 7am would just end up with me standing in the cold for 45+ minutes?

Honestly, I have no issue standing outside the building for that long, i just dont know if its absurd arriving that early.

Thanks much for any opinions or assitance!!

Draekz

Draekz said:
Hey all,

I have my CFAT tomorrow morning at 7:45am and just realized the bus i was going to take there either gets there at 7am or 7:35am. I find 7:35am a little too close for comfort. The problem is the building isnt open until 8am to the public meaning someone in the military has to let me in before then. I am from Winnipeg so was hoping to hear from someone in Winnipeg if they have any idea if arriving at 7am would just end up with me standing in the cold for 45+ minutes?

Honestly, I have no issue standing outside the building for that long, i just dont know if its absurd arriving that early.

Thanks much for any opinions or assitance!!

Draekz

I would go early anyways just because there's sometimes extra information needed or stuff like that. My CFAT was scheduled at 8am I arrived at 7:30am and just waited outside the building. No harm in being early.

Echoing what others have said before me. It never hurts to arrive early and it is definitely better to be early than to be late. Make sure you get a good nights rest, and have a good healthy bit of food before you leave to get your body/mind going.

Hey, I had my CFAT at 08:00 hours and I arrived at 07:45 and there were about 6 other guys there already waiting for the doors to be opened. Don't sweat it much just make sure you're early and not late. The recruiters showed up around 07:50 and let us in and we had to wait in the lobby for another 10 minutes to wait for them to set up the class room. If you think you're to early walk the block or grab a snack from Tim Hortons or something.

Back