• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lawyer and Home Inspector Help for Ottawa

murrdawg

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am in the process of doing my first posting to Ottawa, but I'm unsure of who to go to for a lawyer and home inspector, as in who is good and also coverable by the military. Does anybody have any suggestions of who would be good to go to, or even names of those who aren't good so I can avoid them? I don't want my first house to be an oopsie. Thanks!

Yes, definitely check the list from Brookfield.

If you're looking for recommendations, I can recommend Ken McCloskey (in the east end, Gloucester/Orleans).  He was on the approved list when we moved three years ago, and he's very familiar with the CF relocation policy.  Double-check that he's still on the list, though.

For home inspections, we used Kevin Frost.  Again, verify that he's still on the approved list.

I know the third party list is provided by Brookfield, but I wasn't sure if people might have had a very positive experience with either a lawyer or home inspector from the list. I don't want to go into it blindly.

Back