• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for - C7 Bayonet Scabbard

Hazard_duke

Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for just the scabbard for the c7 bayonet. I want something to fit my Webbing/TV so i can have something for airsoft. Also has anyone ever seen c7 bayonets with rubber blades?  Thanks.

You can find C7 Bayonets and Scabbards and your local surplus store. 

theres rubber bayonets that come with scabbards, cost about $30. Some airsoft retailers sell them, like SpecArms.

Da_man said:
You can find C7 Bayonets and Scabbards and your local surplus store.  

really? wow! Maybe i've got crappy surplus stores around here (Vancouver area) but i've never seen any! I've seen some M7 (M16) scabbards... but never C7..just curious.. where do you live and what are the prices for the items at your local surplus? thanks

Hey,
I'm looking for a C7 Bayonet. I checked the surplus stores around London Ontario and came up empty handed. If anyone knows a surplus site let me know.

Cheers,

Google ebay, they often have variants of C7 frogs and Nella C7 bayonets sometimes even located in the USA and the UK, and yes they can be imported into Canuckistan without any problems. Have the seller fill out the CN22 form as 'bayonet'.

EDIT:

Just did a ebay search for 'Canadian Bayonet' and there is a C7 bayonet c/w frog and scabbard now, and its only bid is $19.00, so be quick and start watching the item. Usual surplus price could be about $75 or so.

This bayonet is located in Ontario, so no importing is required, hell, I might even bid on it, ha!

Cheers,

Wes

Back