• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking For old PPCLI members

dbk23

Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for Rob Chilton, would have been posted to 3rd Bat in Victoria in 1985, was in Battle School with him. Also looking for an old friend from Newfoundland. Was in PPCLI Battle School in 1985 and received an injury which took him out of training. I believe he got a medical discharge. His name is Steve, sorry no last name. Any help appreciated. Hey anyone know Sgt Carmody? I believe he is a Warrant now or retired. He was my Squad NCO in Battle School in Wainwright.

Thanks
Darren

I believe Sgt. Maj Camody is now retired and I believe is living out in Ontario...do a search on this site and you'll probably find someone else that was looking for him. 

Hope that helps a little.

Elisha

Ex-Dragoon:
I can't agree with you more, a person's information is private and confidential, and they have evry right to have it remain that way. I am merely looking for a couple old friends from Battle School and I hope that someone may know them and pass this information on. This is all that I am looking for, I am not expecting a phone number or address. As as for Retd MWO Carmody, I just want someone to pass on to him a hello for me. I don't expect he will remember me as he trained thousands of recruits at Wainwright, however I just want to say "Thank You" to him for taking a sheltered, immature, 22 year old and help turn him into a man. He had a profound effect on my life and I will forever be greatful. People who help shape our lives don;t often get to hear the words "Thank You" but if someone could pass it on to Retd MWO Carmody I would be greatful.

Darren Krywiak
Ex-PPCLI

carmody -retired

rob chilton - posted to dundurn - living in Regina I believe. regardless of what some people may believe a phone book is public knowledge, do a search for him on canada 411

Back