• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for serving CF member to talk about Military Family Support Programs

lberthiaume

Inactive
Reaction score
Good morning,

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Lee Berthiaume and I'm the foreign affairs/defence reporter for Postmedia News (i.e. the National Post, Ottawa Citizen, Montreal Gazette, Edmonton Journal, Vancouver Sun, etc).

I'm currently working on a story about support services for military families. In particular, I'm looking at an audit that was undertaken by DND that found some "gaps" in the provision of support, specifically in terms of continuity of health care, child care and spousal employment. You can find the report here: http://www.crs-csex.forces.gc.ca/reports-rapports/2013/194p0970-eng.aspx

I'm not necessarily looking for someone who has concerns with the Military Family Services provided, just someone who has experience with them and some thoughts to share.

I can be reached at lberthiaume@postmedia.com or 613-369-4806. My deadline is today at 4 pm ET.

Thank you!

Lee

Back