• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for stock photos of latest rank patches

Drift_91

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I'm looking for free or cheap stock photos of the latest rank patches like the ones below (on the left):

P1010005.jpg

I'm looking for either standard Army and Air Force ones in all ranks; Or preferably the Multicam ones I've seen on CSOR guys in the news.

Thanks in advance.

George Wallace said:
Try DHH.  DHH usually run off posters like that.
DHH just links to the flat colour graphics on the government of Canada website. Is there a particular section I should look in to find photographs of actual embroidered patches? Should I try contacting them?

I tried contacting these guys but they don't have any images of their product other than the ones seen on the page: http://www.cpgear.com/store/rank_badges/canadian_rank_patches.htm
If I had the money I'd buy a bunch of the patches and take the photos myself. But I can't afford that without some kinda bulk discount and they aren't offering one.

You have me curious, why do you need the pictures of actual ranks vice the graphics?

Back