• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking To Enlist

Chmeckles

Inactive
Reaction score
I am currently looking to enlist within the Navy or the Air Force. however I am torn between Sonar Op and AVN Tech. Is there anyone that can give me some more details as to which is the better option for someone who wants to join and is looking for a long career. I have read every post on this forum, online, and on reddit about both trades. Are both trades heavy on the mathematical side? Originally wanted Aesop but my CFAT wasn't high enough/no grade 10 academic math credit.

Thank you for your time,

Chmeckles

Do yourself a huge favor. Don't let someone else tell you what's better than another option. Do the research, and come the conclusion yourself. That way if you don't like the job you can't blame someone else.

Not looking to place blame on anyone else, I was just looking for a bit of insight into the trades +/-. Have done lots of research into both but it’s hard to find any recent personal experiences about the trades. I appreciate your comment and totally agree that if I don’t like the job that I should blame myself.

Cheers

Back