• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking to volunteer with Air Cadet Sqn in Halifax area

RatCatcher

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all;

I am looking to volunteer with an Air Cadet sqn in the Halifax area. I was just posted to the area and don't know the sqns here. I work at Stad so a sqn in that area or the Lwr Sackville area are prefered.

I am army but my cadet experience is Air, both as a cadet (JLC, SLC, Staff Bagotville) and as staff (742 Sqn on wknds, a sqn in Edmonton on occasion, CLACSTC as a Medic). I am Reg Force, and billingual. My trade is Preventive Medicine.

I am looking to meet with the CO hopefully prior to 18 Aug, I will be available only in late December to assist the Sqn due to my 6As in Borden.

For more information please contact me via these means...

P.R. Rochon

RatCatcher said:
I am looking to volunteer with an Air Cadet sqn in the Halifax area. I was just posted to the area and don't know the sqns here. I work at Stad so a sqn in that area or the Lwr Sackville area are prefered.

Here's a start: http://www.regions.cadets.forces.gc.ca/atl/sites/intro_e.asp

All of the websites for cadet units in the Atlantic region are there (note, though, that not all units have websites).  Just looking quickly at it I see at least a couple of units in the Halifax area.

Best of luck getting in touch with someone.  If you happen to know the squadron number of a unit you're interested in I can provide the CO's e-mail address pretty easily.

Back