• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lost/Missing Medical File

• Thread starter Thread starter maniac779
  • Start date Start date
Have they sent a message pan CF seeking your docs yet? What about your chain-of-command? Remember to address it through your chian-of-command before you ask for anything or it could backfire very badly at you.

Until these have been fully followed no investigation will be started or even considered until then.

Besides, they (Hamilton) sent through the cover of a 728 and Priority Post, the onus here is with Canada Post and their ability to track their mail, not the OR's or Med Clinics.

maniac779 said:
...No one seems to think this is urgent enough....

It's "urgent enough".

At the beginning of this thread, I quite honestly felt that it was a case of someone wanting something to happen "instantly" - having been one of those responsible for moving documents, I was fairly sure that this was a case of "not fast enough for me".

Now, I'm not so sure.

PO2FinClk,

The ''pan CF'' message will be issued some time Monday I think.

As for the CoC, it is being followed, however, it has been a case of me finding out information without them, and then after I am adequately informed, telling my CoC exactly what I want done... there isn't an excess of enthusiasm for issues like this from them.

As for making requests, all of them have been, and are being made through my CoC. Up to this point it has been informal, which I hoped was enough... Putting the same request through via paper will hopefully garner a little more attention.

From the information I have so far, my instincts are telling me they are buried under a pile of unopened mail at their destination.  :-\

Roy,

I appreciate the sudden influx of faith. I too in another trade, moved documents. As such, I do have an appreciation for the time it takes. In this case, they are over due, rest assured.

Back