Here are is my lottery win plan for the 6/49 win of 43 millions on Wednesday.
1) Stay with reserves on Class A and take contracts on ship during the summer months.
2) Contact my financial adviser that I trust very much before my name is public and get a lawyer in my Rolodex.
3) Invest most of it, 35 millions in guaranteed investments and 5 millions in stocks and pay myself 75 000 dollars a year from the interest for various toys, food and miscellaneous.
4) Pay from reserves would go to either a charity (a fund that supports the forces) and/or the mess.
5) Buy a condo in Whistler around 750 000 to 1 million. (Real estate isn't a bad investment).
6) Buy a Mercedes G55 and an Audi A8 (Need a 4x4 in whistler in the winter, might as well make it comfortable
7) Pay off my parents debt and buy them new cars
8) Make sure my brother has everything he would need for school and a car.
9) Condo in Victoria around 300-400k (1 bedroom crash pad for the summer months).
10) I wouldn't give my friends anything but they don't have to worry they will probably get a few paid trips to whistler if they are nice, and the first ones are the ones that didn't ask for money.