• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Louis Tellis. 8CH/ RCD

tankdragon said:
It's an interesting article.  Unfortunately, it's also inaccurate.  Lou re-badged to Dragoon after going to Germany as an VIII Hussar and to my knowledge was never a member of the PPCLI (I have no idea what a PPLI is).  And, although I probably agree with his assesments of the Trudeau's why did he have to use an article dedicated to Lou to voice his personal political opinions of them?  Lou was a good man!  The article could have easily stood on that fact alone.  Lou proved his dedication to his nation and friends by not only serving in the military but also through his service as a much needed and underappreciated police officer.  My condolences go out to Lou's family and friends, but the article by his father needed some proper editing.

Probably was a typo.

Possibly from the more formal - 8th Canadian Hussars (Princess Louise's)

I think that greif can be a powerful force and sometimes make say or do things that we would not normally think of doing...

The man lost his son. Some of his own feelings arebound to come out on other sore subjects.

cheers Gents

Back