• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 10th BMQ

ForeverLearning

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone get their call for march 10th bmq, i didn't see a thread for this one.

Anyone as excited as me?

ForeverLearning said:

Anyone as excited as me?

I am still in the process, but I would like to congratulate you :D Good luck my friend!

ForeverLearning said:

Anyone as excited as me?

I was curious Forever, what trade are you going for? Furthermore, congratulations and best of success.

ForeverLearning said:

Anyone as excited as me?

I got merit listed a week ago! My file manager said there is going to be a new BMQ starting every Monday. So they should be flying through these lists.

I was waiting for someone to start this thread!

I got my call on Friday!! Military Police.

See you there!

I received my call today for AVS Tech and will be there March 10th as well.  :salute:

congrats everyone! i have my interview on Monday feb 24th for infantry so hopefully ill be getting an offer sometime in march

Well, I'll be in Ottawa for the 5th of March to get sworn in. After that, I'm to arrive on the 8th of March to get all set up for BMQ - so it looks like I'll be seeing all of you (perhaps) on the 8th.

Does anyone have any idea on what kind of changes have happened to BMQ over the last few years? I'd like to know what "Week 0" has turned into.

Cheers!

Omanique said:
Well, I'll be in Ottawa for the 5th of March to get sworn in. After that, I'm to arrive on the 8th of March to get all set up for BMQ - so it looks like I'll be seeing all of you (perhaps) on the 8th.

Does anyone have any idea on what kind of changes have happened to BMQ over the last few years? I'd like to know what "Week 0" has turned into.

Cheers!

As far as my research has found it's largely administrative. We need to get uniforms, kit, do LOTS of paperwork, write autobiographies, get set up, etc. Day 4 seems to be when we are PT tested. PT test now consists of 80m rush, sand bag drag, shuttle run. If you don't pass one or more of these you go to the fitness training program...

So...the adventure begins...soon...

I'm pretty stoked.

I've been going to the gym religiously as of late, but it's definitely no excuse for the last two years of being fairly "stationary" - I just hope that I'm not going to be slowing the 5k's down too horribly. I'll just have to drive through it, it would seem.

Also, is anybody else bringing spare materials for people that may have forgot? I've stockpiled moleskin and nicorette gum, paracord, EP4s, militec-1 (not sure about the usage, might be confiscated), and all weather pens/paper for the field, even though it is a pretty far-out thing at this point.

It's going to be good to get there. Time's moving pretty fast to the date - yowsa.

Cheers,
Omanique

Omanique said:
I'm pretty stoked.

I've been going to the gym religiously as of late, but it's definitely no excuse for the last two years of being fairly "stationary" - I just hope that I'm not going to be slowing the 5k's down too horribly. I'll just have to drive through it, it would seem.

Also, is anybody else bringing spare materials for people that may have forgot? I've stockpiled moleskin and nicorette gum, paracord, EP4s, militec-1 (not sure about the usage, might be confiscated), and all weather pens/paper for the field, even though it is a pretty far-out thing at this point.

It's going to be good to get there. Time's moving pretty fast to the date - yowsa.

Cheers,
Omanique

People like you are awesome some of those things I didn't even think about!!

Omanique said:

Where did you get all weather pens and notepads?

Back