• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2008 BMQ

I was told to expect an offer in a few days, and then I'd be leaving shortly after for training, so I might be there.

Can I suggest that you change the topic header to March 2008 BMQ - All locations, as it seems the March camps are starting to get called out.  People can start getting to know names as they did with the February and January topics.  I was told to expect March 24th but no guarantee.  I will update as soon as I get the call!

Hey everyone, been cruising these posts for a while now, first time actually posting.

I was supposed to go this month, but my fiancee is having surgery at the end of the month so I told them later in March, so I should be there by the end of March (from what I've been told) should be hearing from them in the next week or so!

Im supposed to be going for Feb 25th and they just called me today so kinda short notice, so im thinking on changing to sometime in march hope to see some of you there... if i can change the date >.<!

I'll be sworn in on Feb.28th and leaving Winnipeg on March.9th. Where are you guys from?

I was told to expect my job offer in a couple of weeks and be leaving shortly after also...

lateralus said:
I'll be sworn in on Feb.28th and leaving Winnipeg on March.9th. Where are you guys from?

I'm getting sworn in on the 27th, and flying out March 8th, from Calgary.
quick question tho...do we have to buy our flight tickets or do the CFRC do that for us???
just to clear things up you know?

Lazarus** said:
I'm getting sworn in on the 27th, and flying out March 8th, from Calgary.
quick question tho...do we have to buy our flight tickets or do the CFRC do that for us???
just to clear things up you know?

As far as i know, that's all paid for and given to you at the CFRC.

Someone at CFRC Halifax has to get their crap in order, because I've been told several times that they were waiting for my medical and have my old reserve files, now they say they have my medical files from the reserves and are waitin for my old service records which I KNOW they have, I've seen them myself during my interview.

Have to wait till Thursday to talk to a certain someone since another certain someone told me that my stuff is awaiting booking (for like the 10th time) and my reinterview / medical. Been pressing for a while, time to start really giving them some attention...hope to get in and see you fellers there.

Well, I got the call this morning.  I swear in on the 28th and start training on the 10th.  I'll be leaving from London.

LoKe said:
Well, I got the call this morning.  I swear in on the 28th and start training on the 10th.  I'll be leaving from London.

Congrats, Hope to get my call soon

Well wish you guys all the luck i got a friend of mine from ottawa going in march 9th i think .

LoKe said:

I'll see you at St.Jean LoKe  :)
lets get 'er done

Yah I'm still waiting on my call from the Recruiting Center. Had my Interview Medical on Feburary 11th and was told I would most likely get an offer end of feb early march.  So im just patiently waiting for that final call myself. Really Hope that i get in for the March 12th training but never know....

Back