• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2009 BMQ

interfan32 said:
just got sworn in today and they gave me my # 0281A and my corse was changed to March 9th at st jean so let me know ppl if ur going during that time!!

:salute:

Congrats mate,

I will be in week 2 when you start.

Good luck  :salute:

;D
I got "THE CALL" today for BMQ March 16th 2009 #0220
Anyone else?

There really rolling now they got these course real close March 2nd, March 9th, March 12th my guess for the next one will be March 19th and I better be on that one lol :)

well if you're not - I'll see you in the new fiscal year :)

Schilly said:
Congrats mate,

I will be in week 2 when you start.

Good luck  :salute:

Actually, you'll be sporting a week 1 epaulet. That week 0 gets ya every time!

SoldierInTheMaking said:
Yes you will, I can't wait it's going to be awesome, what trade are you going for again?

RMS Clerk.  ;D  It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it. 

very true lol so you know how i guessed the next BMQ would be March 19th well I was 3 days off, apparently there's another one March 16th.
I can't believe how many are starting this month it's insane, so my new guess for the next one will be.......the 20th or 21st.

jeez, they're right on top of each other.

... and we wait.

I know I'm getting tired of this waiting thing :boring:, I hope my phone rings soon, it will be the happiest moment of my life....... well getting sworn in will be but, the call is up there to  :)

omgLiam said:
Actually, you'll be sporting a week 1 epaulet. That week 0 gets ya every time!

True I will... but will still be my second week there ;) Said nothing about the epaulets just weeks :p

Schilly said:
True I will... but will still be my second week there ;) Said nothing about the epaulets just weeks :p

You both win...... ::)

CDN Aviator said:
This is PER season.....i'm just warming up.

Are you as gracious receiving grammar and spelling correction?  ;)

SoldierInTheMaking said:
haha well I'm is with a capital I, just throwing it out there, now we're even ;)

fixed that for you ;D

Just a heads up for all you hopefuls out there, if you're finished your process, don't be surprised to get the "Offer" call and find out you're enrolling this week and shipping out next, with or without LWOP. Oh and if you're still in HS, finishing Gr12 off, please let your recruiting centre know!

Back